Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day Six - Stained Glass Watercolor

On Day Six, Shari Carroll presented a sample using a watercolor effect on a heat-embossed image. I was at a loss as to which stamp I had in my possession to use for this card. Suddenly as I drifted off to sleep the other night, I remember a stamp I bought (and loved) years ago. Dug it out of the depths of my stash and went to work. For this card, I used Tim Holtz Distress Markers to color the star. I made quite a few of these images using other coloring media. You will see them in the coming weeks, I am sure. Thanks for looking.
Card base, banner and panel: Club Scrap
Star stamp: Great Impressions
Embossing folder: Spellbinders Holiday Magic
Sentiment Stamp: Club Scrap

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastically fabulous! How funny we both used that red dot paper tonight for totally different cards.

    ReplyDelete