Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lexi 'n Me

Still working in Week One of Hello Story with Ali Edwards at Big Picture Classes. The topic is Timelines. For this one, I decided to do a layout showing photos of my niece, Lexi and me during our infrequent visits. I used the Papillon kit from Club Scrap and two Embosslits from Stampin' Up for the butterflies and hearts. The word stamps are from various sets, mostly The Stamps of Life. The arrows are from Close to My Heart. I'm very pleased with how this turned out and I thank Ali for her inspiration. Although Ali's sample was done on white and kraft giving a very crisp look. I will use that in the future for another story. But my goal this month, in keeping with my motif self-assignment, was to use my stash and "winged things." The locations have been blurred to protect the innocent. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment