Monday, May 30, 2016

Saint Francis

Made this layout for a challenge at Club Scrap to use a technique to make the appearance of a faux patina on your layout. Since I did this exact thing on my St. Francis statue last summer, I thought those photos would be the perfect choice for this challenge. I actually think I did a better job on St. Francis but here's the result on my layout. I used black embossing paste through the Adobe stencil and then applied turquoise and copper paint over the dried embossing paste. It sorta works. I used the 5 of Spades sketch from the Idea Deck for the layout. Papers from Refresh the Soul and Common Threads kits. Thanks for looking.