Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Refuge

This layout was created for the Monthly Sketch Relay Challenge for Club Scrap. It depicts a recent ride my hubby and I took up the 5 to the Sacramento Wildlife Refuge in Glenn County. We visit this refuge about once a year to see the waterfowl. We were a bit too early this year (Halloween weekend) but still saw some activity. Base is the green print from the Lodge collection. The light green is from LMCTW. Cream strips from Henna. Thickers from Comfort Zone. The copper metallic is from my growing DCWV stash. All edges inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink. Using my old stuff here: pulled out the decorative edge scissors. I'm gonna use those things, dangit.

1 comment:

  1. this is gorgeous! That background paper is perfect for the waterfowl! A wonderfully, simple layout!!

    ReplyDelete