Sunday, October 12, 2014

Around Here

My second layout using Ali Edwards' Story Stamps, the September kit. A lot more work went into this layout than appears. I colored the mat circles with Gelatos to get the watercolor-y effect. Stamped the Story Stamp "Around Here" in coordinating colors using Colorbox inks. The paper strips are from a Maggie Holmes Crate Paper pad. A rarity for me, I have handwritten my journaling notes. Ali is a good influence on me. Little wood veneer houses from my stash were also colored, using Distress Stains. Thanks for looking. 

2 comments:

  1. so this is what you did with those circles - it's terrific! What a fun way to document the summer! I'm going to steal your "around here" for my A list in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love seeing the whole thing come together. L.O.V.E. IT!!!

    ReplyDelete