Sunday, January 2, 2011

Compendium of Curiosities Challenge #25 – Scribble Stain Distress

 CCC scribblestaindistress

For the current Compendium of Curiosities Challenge #25 at Studio L3 I have chosen to use the Holiday Thank You notes I created today. This week’s technique is Scribble Stain Distress on page 34 in Tim Holtz’s inspirational book. I have used it to create a One Sheet Wonder sheet used to embellish my Club Scrap card bases.

Supplies used: All cardstock from Club Scrap (kits used were Concrete Jungle, Gimme A Ring, and Stratosphere). Thank you stamp is from the Dollar Bin at Michaels. Images printed in inkjet on my Scribble Stain Distressed One Sheet Wonder are from the Joyful digital kit, also Club Scrap. Bling is from my stash. Distress inks are from Ranger. I also used a homemade glimmer spray made from Perfect Pearls blue patina, also from Ranger.

Thank you for looking. Please excuse the photography. I had to do this in a rush on a very dreary rainy day (yes, I know, it never rains in California).

3 comments:

  1. These are so cool. I LOVE what you did with the graphics from Joyful. MS would be proud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, these are the very definition of "elegance!" What a great way to use the scribble stain distress technique! I love the understated colors and lovely patterns. Beautiful! Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete