Sunday, July 17, 2011

Get your Fiber

Club Scrap’s PSL Summer Camp has once again begun. I am deep in the throes of making layouts to fit the various challenges. This week’s requirement was to use fibers on all layouts. Here are the layouts I posted for this week.

HighHand Bday

These are the oldest photos. Teresa’s birthday lunch at High Hand Conservatory in Loomis last August. It was my last time with Mallory before she headed off to Arizona for graduate school.

Happiness

Next is a layout about Roy’s birthday celebration this February at Burgers and Brew in downtown Sacto. Both of his kids and their spouses were in attendance.

JamesDeanMemorialBL

The next couple are from our trip to Cambria in April. This first one covers our stop at the James Dean Memorial Junction in Cholame. This is the site of James Dean’s fatal crash on September 30, 1955. It’s a lonely place now. I can’t imagine how lonesome it seemed in 1955.

GoingPostal

While in Cambria, I noticed creative mailboxes everywhere we went so I had to document them. Of course.

Illuminations

Once we were home and I reviewed my photos of Hearst Castle, I discovered that I had taken quite a few of the lamps throughout our tour. Here is a sampling of some of them.

OnAMission

And this last one for this week is about our trip to Mission San Rafael last month. At this time, I still had one more to see. As you now know, I have now completed the Mission Trail.

All layouts completed with Club Scrap materials exclusively with the exception of the Magic Scraps flair buttons on the Happiness layout and the purple lace on the Illuminations layout, courtesy of Nancy, my Squirrely friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment