Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day Eight - Simple Die Cutting

On Day Eight, guest teacher Amber Kemp-Gerstel gave us a simple die cut card using an inking technique. I cut a few corners and used embossed cardstock behind my opening rather than an ink technique. It's a simple card but very nice. The Holiday Card Workshop ends tomorrow and I have mixed feelings. The pressure of creating every day is stressful but also, a little bit exciting. I look forward to repeating some of these techniques in a more leisurely fashion, using stamps for other holidays or themes. I have learned a lot of new techniques and look forward to taking more of these great classes from Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner.
Base, panel, and sentiment stamp: Club Scrap




1 comment:

  1. I like that embossed look for the tree! And I'm glad you had fun in class, even though it was a whirlwind!

    ReplyDelete