Monday, March 10, 2014

Embark on Adventures


My good friend and fellow Squirrel Farley lured me over to a new class at Big Picture Classes called Scrapping Outside the Pocket. The focus is to use the cards we are all accumulating designed for pocket scrapbooking. I only own one set called Chalkboard from We R Memory Keepers so I used it on this layout. I do own several kits in digi form so you may be seeing them in the future. 

This is another in a long line of many you will be seeing from my South Dakota trip. While leaving Rapid City on our way to Custer State Park, we stumbled upon these Big Heads I had read about on Roadside America, one of my favorite sites. I had given up on finding them and there they were, right along the side of Hiway 79. What a find!!! A simple layout but it's done. And done is better than perfect, as my sister always tells me.


No comments:

Post a Comment