Sunday, March 30, 2014

Welcome to Chamberlain

Still feverishly working on my Scrapbooking Outside the Pocket class over at Big Picture Classes before starting a new one this week. What was I thinking? Crazy, I know. But I do enjoy them. And since all our local scrapbook stores have closed down, it's just about my only option. 

So this one follows two different designs from the class. One is the T design and the other is Diagonal. Can you see which one is which??? I made a few cutting errors which sent the design a little wonky but I think the message is still there.

These are photos taken in Chamberlain, South Dakota, during our two visits. I was overwhelmed by gazing at the wide Missouri. And I loved the great Neon signs on the old highway which was the original east-west route through South Dakota. This layout covers both. Thanks for taking a gander.

No comments:

Post a Comment