Saturday, December 6, 2014

Make It Monday Merry & Bright

This is another of the Papertrey O'Tannenbaum images I stamped while at Garage Camp with Nancy. When I saw the Make it Monday #191 challenge this week, I knew I had to make a submission. I do not have the urge right now to deal with glitter flying every where in my craft room and my "messy space" in the garage is unavailable to me right now. I saw this glittery ribbon at Hobby Lobby this week and knew it would work as a reasonable substitute. So there you go. Another card done. Merry & Bright.

3 comments:

  1. Wow.... Jennifer, this is gorgeous! I love your frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this tree image - beautifully framed on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glitter ribbon, perfect substitute for messy glitter! Lovely tree card.

    ReplyDelete