Monday, December 6, 2010

Day Five Christmas Stocking

Day Five Tag Blog

It has become apparent that such mundane things as housework, etc. are going to get in the way of my timely completion of these tags. I was able to put the finishing touches on Day Five this morning before I started my cleaning rituals. I actually messed up the first version of this one yesterday and had to start from scratch. Man, I hate it when that happens.

I struggled with the metal letters. When Tim does it, the result is a shiny enamel-like surface. Mine was more lumpy and bumpy but since it somewhat resembles snow, I decided I could live with it.

Supplies used: Cardstock from Club Scrap (kit used was Simply Beautiful tan and green). Stamp from Vintage Christmas by Crafty Secrets. Holly stamp from Inkadinkadoo. Sheet music from a bilingual Missal.

Distress inks, Stickles, Rock Candy Crackle and Paint Dabbers are from Ranger. Santa shape and label cut on Silhouette SD.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment