Saturday, December 4, 2010

On The First Day of Christmas….

…..Tim Holtz gave to me the first of twelve days of inspiration for Christmas Tags. I don’t work nearly as fast as Mr. Holtz, nor as most of my crafty friends, but I do have the best of intentions to complete all twelve tag creations before Christmas. However, I decided this year that rather than make tags, I would create my pieces as stockings to hang in the twelve glass windows of my kitchen cabinet.
So here is Day One:
Day One Tag blog
Supplies used: All cardstock from Club Scrap (kits used were Serengeti, Solstice, Memoirs, Blossom, and Give Me a Ring). Snowflake stamp from Inkadinkado, also Club Scrap. Ticket designed by my sister Chrissie of Making Impressions. Stars and circle paperclip from my ancient stash. Distress inks and Snowcap Paint Dabber from Ranger. House and fence cardstock shapes cut on Silhouette SD. After cutting the house shape, I ran it through Tim Holtz’ Sheet Music Texture Fade and then rubbed lightly with Snowcap.  DecoArt Snow-Tex used on stocking cuff and fence. Cotton swab used for chimney smoke.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. you may be slow...but quality is 2nd to none! Just a little teasin on how long it take you (and me) to finish these "little" projects! Looks fab in the end though!

    ReplyDelete