Friday, December 31, 2010

Day Nine Christmas Stocking

Day Nine Blog

I was determined to get at least one more stocking completed before the stroke of midnight.


This one represents my interpretation of Day Nine using a rosette. My rosette is made of Time and Space pearl paper, inked with violet chalk ink and Stickled along the perimeter. Also have some fibers fastened behind it which stick out a bit. Not sure they show in the photograph.

Supplies used: Cardstock from Club Scrap (kit used: Time and Space pearl, Written Word Blackberry and a button from the Retreat Bundt box).


Bling on stocking is from my stash. Letters are grungeboard, painted with Snowcap Dabber and then covered with Confetti Purple Pizzazz nail polish (bought specifically for crafting).


The stocking cuff is made of something sent to me by my sister. I can't remember what she called it but it's like a metallic ribbon. Cool. Edges of stocking are inked with silver metallic ink. Sorry I can't give more details but these component parts have been sitting on my table for weeks and I just don't remember what I used. Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment