Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another Challenge week draws to a close

Whew! Another week of PSL under our belts. I don’t know what I was thinking signing up for two teams because I simply cannot compete. Here are four more cards I whipped up right before the deadline for this week’s challenge: Art Medium. Only managed to eak out one layout this week. Next week, I intend to focus more on layouts and cut back on the cards. I seriously want to finish my Wisconsin scrapbook during PSL.

I set a goal to make Christmas cards all year, this year, to avoid that year-end pressure in mid-December. Here are four.

4ChristmasGatefold

Card base from Club Scrap (of course), the Framed Gatefold cards. The technique on the panels is Wrinkle Free Distress with the addition of homemade Perfect Pearl Spray and imprinted with inkjet digital images from Club Scrap’s Joyful kit. Text stamp from Retro kit. Snowflake brads from my ancient stash. Thanks for looking.

1 comment: