Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Laissez les Bons Temps Rouler

Mardi Gras 1

Another silly move on my part. I’ve been wanting to send Mardi Gras cards for YEARS! I carefully made several of these Mardi Gras cards to send to various lucky recipients and then totally messed up on the date that Mardi Gras occurred this year. So here they sit, still on my work table. Eventually I will mail them to someone. DUH

Card posted in a challenge from Ginger Snap Creations for Mardi Gras cards.

All supplies from CLUB SCRAP with the exception of Ranger Stickles, Martha Stewart Glitter and the mask stamp from my old stash. I can’t identify the maker. Club Scrap kits used include Common Threads, Sonoma, Solstice and Fiesta.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Mardi Gras card! I love the mask! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations in our Mardi Gras celebration!

    ReplyDelete