Sunday, March 20, 2011

Triple Easel Card

I saw one of these cards out in the blogosphere this week and really wanted to give it a try. I was able to use Club Scrap stickers on it so, as usual, I multi-tasked and included it in my submissions for PSL. A shout out to Hetty, another Club Scrapper, who featured this card fold on her blog this week which inspired me.

TripleEaselCardLoveIsInTheAir

Posted this card in a challenge at Paper Crafting Journey where the theme is Up in the Air. I think this qualifies.

All supplies CLUB SCRAP. Kits used include Harvest (an oldie), Weather (another oldie), Let Me Count The Way/Passage of Time and Gimme a Ring. Weather balloon stamp from Weather. It fits nicely with my latest passion: Steampunk designs. You’ll be seeing more of that.

2 comments:

  1. very clever. You love that paper engineering don't ya!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - I am impressed x
    Thanks for playing along with us at papercrafing journey this week x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete