Friday, May 27, 2011

Retirement & Challenges

The wife of a friend of my hubby is retiring in a few weeks and DH agreed to “allow” me to make the card to send to her. I was having so much fun with the Grungy Monday technique that I was stamping out images right and left. I have quite a stash now for future cards. I chose the Club Scrap Tulips in a Row stamp for this card as it is such a lovely floral image. All supplies are from Club Scrap with the exception of the Strathmore Bristol smooth paper used for image base. Kits used include Apothecary card base, Private Eye green panel, Nature’s Wonders stamp, Gimme a Ring button, and fabric leaves from the Retreat Bundt. Watercolor effect created using Stampin’ Up dye inks and homemade Perfect Pearls spray. Thanks for looking.

I am posting this card in several blog challenges. The sketch is from Clean & Simple Stamping. The color selection meets the challenge at Color Throwdown.

Retirement

2 comments:

  1. I should certainly hope that this card meets with hubby's approval. ITS GORGEOUS! And look at you combining all these challenges. "color" me impressed!

    ReplyDelete