Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Denim, Rust and Dust

This is a card I created for the June 2011 Card Sketch Challenge at Club Scrap. I used the Five of Diamonds from the Assembly Line Card Making Idea Deck which is an excellent tool to kick start your creative mojo.

Cardstock is from Club Scrap (Rust and Dust from Wild Wild West, the blue is from Scholarship). I used the Faux Denim technique from Technique Junkies to create the blue panel. The eagle stamp is from Stampin’ Up. In addition to the Club Scrap challenge, I am posting this at the current color challenge at Gingersnap Creations calling for Denim, Rust and Dust with a Wild West theme. Get your cowgirl on! Unfortunately, I don’t have many stamps with Western theme so I went patriotic with my image. Thanks for looking. Your comments are always appreciated.

JuneCardSketchWWW

4 comments:

  1. I love your "rusty dusty" patriotic card! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eagle is fabulous! What a great way to interpret this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card, Jennifer! Love your take on the denim, rust, and dust challenge--thank you for joining in at Gingersnap Creations!

    :)

    ReplyDelete