Saturday, June 4, 2011

Squirrely Challenge – Graduated Color

SquirrelyChallenge

This week the Mother Squirrel challenged us to use a Technique Junkies technique called Graduated Color from the April/May 2011 issue. I made two cards using the technique and was much happier with those results than the ones from my Grungy Monday 09 attempts.

All supplies are from Club Scrap. The cardstock used is from Stratosphere and Raku. The paisley stamp is by Michael Strong for Club Scrap. Graduated color achieved using pigment inks. I used my paisley embossing folder from Provocraft to texturize the background panel.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. this is positively yummy. Nevermind that it combines two of our absolute favorite components...Purple & Paisleys, this is a flat out cool technique! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out great - love the color combination! I'll be making mine in the coming days...

    ReplyDelete