Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Inspiration Showcase – Row One

I am taking an online class from Jennifer McGuire, creating a 12x12 canvas displaying shapes using various inking and stamping techniques. Jennifer's canvas uses hearts. I chose to create mine with butterflies. You all know I love my butterflies. I have finished the first row which involved various forms of resist techniques.
Butterflies Row One
Most butterflies were inked with various Distress Inks using Versamark ink as a resist. The red one with the button uses a heat embossed image for the resist. All stamps used are from my Club Scrap collection. Kits used are Be Wonderful, Arts 'n Crafts, Retro, Poetic, Haberdashery and Papillon (big surprise there!).
 
But haven't been able to complete any of the Bonus cards before turning out the lights tonight. Maybe tomorrow night? Stay tuned. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the way you are doing it with the butterflies, and the houndstooth butterfly is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful sis. I love the butterfly shapes and your stamping/inking is just perfect! I'm trying to keep up with you and Nancy, but I'm not sure i can!!

    ReplyDelete