Sunday, August 5, 2012

28 Sketches – Day 12 – Boots & Bonnets

So I have fallen behind on my class as well as Weekly Chronicles. I don’t know what I was thinking when I signed up for a class requiring a LAYOUT A DAY. HA!

I’m doing my best to stay on top of it but I just don’t work that fast. First of all, it takes me a day or so just to decide what photos I’m using, what colors I need, what kit I wants, etc. Then to do the actual assembly…?! Oy, vey!

This layout is for Day 12 of my 28 Sketches class at Big Picture Classes. I didn’t follow the sketch exactly as I had too many photos I wanted to include. I realize it makes it a bit busy, but I wanted to use all of these photos on one layout. I’ll have to deal with it.

Still working on New Zealand photos. These are random photos taken all over the North Island on our trip. Most taken at the request of DH as they contain automobiles and trucks. We tried to come up with a title that would reflect the Kiwi vernacular. This is the best we could do. The kit used is Cruisin’ from Club Scrap. Old stickers from the ancient stash. All edges inked with Black Soot Distress Ink. Not much else to report.

3 comments:

  1. well, aren't those some interesting cars and trucks? So different, but they work great on the Cruisin'! I don't think it's too busy at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good - the photos are great. Very unusual...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful title and fun layout!

    ReplyDelete