Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Week 32 - Weekly Chronicles

So I am trying to stay on top of my Weekly Chronicles. This posting is from last week. Created it on time and got it into Club Scrap on time. I actually won the prize last week as well. The prompt for this particular week was Farmer's Market and we were supposed to illustrate our consumption of fruits and veges in the summer. I portrayed one of my nightly salads and my new obsession of pears. Layout done on Bon Appetite  kit from Club Scrap. 

2 comments:

  1. what a beautifully colorful week! Love the photo of you and Roy...maybe even enough to frame. May i have it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, guess I should have done this one. Chrissie is right...sweet photos of you and Roy. And your Black-chinned and Rufous/Allen are fantastic. Congrats on winning another GC!

    ReplyDelete