Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pretty as a Peacock

Another submission for PSL. This one is a real paper layout. Ever the imaginative gal, thinking out of the box  (ha), I used Club Scrap's Peacock kit for these photos taken at Casa de Fruta in Hollister. The challenge this week is to use a Club Scrap stencil. On the left side, I used the Peacock stencil with Ranger Seedless Preserves Distress Ink. On the right side, I used a Pearl Paint Dabber. I really like the look I got with the paint. This layout was also submitted for the Monthly Sketch Relay challenge. I like this sketch. Simple but sweet.

2 comments:

  1. What a stunner LO! I really like the Pearl Painted feathers. They stand out beautifully and you can see the shimmer. Amazing photos and colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is a winner! Great use of the stencil and the perfect photos for it, now I want to go find some peacocks.

    ReplyDelete