Monday, March 25, 2013

Outback 1989

This was as far west as we were able to travel on our first trip to Australia. I call it the Outback although I'm sure those who live there do not consider this to be Outback. We did travel about 124 miles on dirt road to get to our destination so it felt Outback to us. I used a Far & Away Scrapbooking die cut and Stamping Station OZ stickers. It feels so good to be using these supplies I bought years ago for this scrapbook. I also hand lettered the title with Pastel Chalk Pencils. I made this title at least ten years ago. Just now getting around to the layout. Oh, well, at least it's finished. Now I have to find another title I made that same day for another Outback page. Oh, dear. The paper is from Club Scrap's Down to Earth kit. All edges inked. Perfect Pearls Sunflower Sparkle spray used on botanical die cut. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment