Saturday, April 27, 2013

Do Not Try This At Home

This is a digi layout I put together for the April Monthly Sketch Relay over at Club Scrap. When I started it, I did not yet have the paper kit for Get The Picture, the PSL 2013 kit. It took me OVER three weeks to finish this thing. I am not crazy about it but I have invested sooo much time in it that I'm not abandoning it now. I just don't get this digi thing. I figured I would just re-make it with these photos and the kit once it arrived. I still plan to do that but I am posting this digi version in the challenge today. I do like this sketch. Just not happy with my digi results. I attempted to duplicate the look of the fibers using the filmstrips that came in the kit. 

These are photos taken during Mallory's most recent visit home for her birthday. We saw Oz, The Great and Powerful at the IMAX in El Dorado Hills where these photos were taken. Thanks for looking.











1 comment:

  1. i don't think there are any bad photos here! and of course, Mal always looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete