Monday, April 15, 2013

Stencil Play

I recently received a RAK stencil from Ruth Ann of West Coast Scrap. I immediately sat down and created a Thank You card for her (which is totally out of my usual routine). It was a play day using all of my new stencils and inks and sprays and this was one of the results. The color of the front panel was obtained from Memories Mist spray and Gelatos on my craft sheet. It was a fun time. The fabulous butterfly is one I cut from my new favorite die purchased at the Original Rubber Stamp Convention on Saturday. The manufacturer is Cheery Lynn and I will really have to restrain myself from buying their entire inventory. It is so detailed and intricate and cuts like buttah!!! Card base and stamped sentiment from Club Scrap as is the stencil. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment