Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Should auld acquaintance be forgot....

My last card of 2013. Hope you are enjoying your evening. This card was made with a set of clock stamps in my stash as well as cardstock from the Club Scrap Up Up & Away kit from February of this year. The sketch I have used is #205  from Operation Write Home

For 2014, the Squirrels have challenged one another to use our stash. My way of dealing with this knotty issue is to schedule a different theme for each month. For years I have been collecting paper, stickers, dies, stencils, stamps and who knows what else featuring hot air balloons. My intention is to try to use all that stash on layouts and cards in January. So you will be seeing a lot of balloons in the coming month. I hope it doesn't bore you to tears but I am so wanting to use these things rather than continue to hoard them. And this seemed like a fun challenging way to do it. You may see a helium balloon now and then also. I realize I have jumped the gun a bit but I was so ready to stop making Christmas cards that I just had to move on. I hope you can indulge me in this little game. Thanks for visiting me and hope to see you soon in 2014 (if my balloon caper hasn't scared you off).



No comments:

Post a Comment