Thursday, December 12, 2013

Warm Holiday Wishes Revisited

Another version of a card I previously posted. Same Simon Says Stamp card kit. But everything went wrong on this one. Rather than using ink, I tried using a Memories Mist in Whipped Cream, thinking it would create a snowy effect. I don't know if mine has deteriorated or what, but as you may be able to see, it made a very faint design of the snowflake stencil but nothing more. It does provide a subtle image IRL so I decided to keep it, use the same stamp over it and then add some snowflakes from another stamp set. Also, the Memories Mist made a few unsightly marks on the card which I attempted to disguise with some drops of Diamond Stickles. A piece of ribbon and the kraft card base from Recollections. A card with many mistakes but I was still able to salvage it. Thanks for bearing with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment