Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Wishing You A Snappy Birthday

As Sketch Hostess over at Paperartistsonline, I post a monthly card sketch for the crafters to use if they so desire. It took me all month in March to create my sample but I finally got my act together and made a card from the sketch. It's not super-close to the sketch but I DID use the sketch as my base. I have two not-so-little-anymore girls with birthdays on April 1. I made them both the same card. This feels like cheating but they don't know each other and I'm really really really trying to stay focused on my scrapbooking this year so I think it's okay. 

I used paper from Doodlebug and a stamp and camera dies from My Favorite Things. A little Stickles on the heart. And it's CAMERA month for me so this fits that goal as well. Thanks for looking and for playing along with me.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to two lovely young ladies! Terrific card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet those two cuties loved them! Fabulous card Jen.

    ReplyDelete