Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hanblecheyapi

Multi-tasking once again. It is past time for me to post the April scrapbook sketch over at Paperartistsonline. I realized I could use this layout I finished last night so I dug up the sketch and posted it. After the fact. Is that cheating?

Also, I used die cuts from The Stamps of Life so I will be posting it over there for the monthly challenge. The Crazy Daisy dies were colored with gelatos to simulate a stained glass look. 

Again I used gelatos with Club Scrap's Tilescapes stamps to create a bit of texture on the plain blue paper. All papers are from Club Scrap, the same kit. 

The photos were taken at Our Lady of the Sioux in Chamberlain, South Dakota. I was a bit excited to see a stained glass of Kateri Tekakwitha whose biography I read as a child back at Corpus Christi. I thought the Tilescapes paper and stamps worked well with the images. Very daring of me, I handwrote my own journaling. I really don't like to do that but I'm forcing myself to do it. To put a bit of me on my pages. I assume in twenty years, I will say, hey, my handwriting was good back then. Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment