Monday, September 8, 2014

Wall Drug

Still on the road in South Dakota. This time we are travelling across I 90 on our return to Rapid City. You just know I had to stop at Wall Drug to try the homemade donuts and 5 cent coffee for Mom. She says it was worth 5 cents but the donuts and free ice water were da bomb. On the road, I enjoyed my drive-by shooting of the millions of billboards advertising Wall Drug. This is just a small sampling. Yes, I was driving. Oh, well, we survived. I don't know if they have the strict rules in SD that we have in California concerning handheld phones. Actually, now that I think back on it, they weren't taken with my phone so I guess I wasn't breaking any law in any state. I do ramble on. 
I built this layout based upon a sketch I found on Creative Genealogy which I thought would work nicely into my plan to decimate my stash of 6x6 pads. These lovely papers are from a pad called The Open Road from Crate Paper. Always thinking out of the box, I am. The base paper is American Crafts from my stash. Stamps and dies used are Going Places from Memory Keepers Studio. Thanks for driving by.

2 comments:

  1. I just love everything about this one! I may have to copy you a little bit since I bought that same pad of paper for Jellystone trip.

    I hope there are fun road-side things on our trip. If you stay on I 90 you could've gone to Spokane, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO Jen! That pie chart circle is so perfect for these photos and it really does pull you into all the photos. Very clever! What a great trip you had.

    ReplyDelete