Sunday, September 28, 2014

Mad About You


Today was the 42nd anniversary of the day I met my hubby. I just had to make a card for him with a stamp from my newest set of stamps from Prickly Pear purchased during Scramp Camp in Fairfield. The set includes four freaky cats and I see many cards in the future for my DSD. This one represents the Cheshire Cat with the sentiment Mad About You. Isn't he cute? Paper scraps were still on my table from a layout I had just finished. So I was pleased as punch that I was using the stuff around me rather than digging for hours for that "perfect" piece of paper. I was also pleased to use my newest Spellbinder Nestie die set which had just arrived the day before. Papers are from the DCWV Mod-Retro stack. Hubby was very touched by the card. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment