Friday, February 3, 2012

More Counterfeit Scraps

I couldn’t stop. I challenged myself to make a few more cards from the scraps on my table. This is the way to go. This way, I don’t have anything to file back into the stash. Well, a little. You know I couldn’t use it all. But here are two more cards from the Coffee and Cream Counterfeit Kit from Young Nancy over at Squirrely Art.

The cupcake card is the result of a stamp Nancy included in my kit. I love it. So cute. And here is me, stepping out of my Comfort Zone. I rarely, if ever, stamp on patterned paper. I LOVE it. You will be seeing this technique from me again. Especially with that darling cupcake. How can you miss with a cupcake? I think I’ll go make one right this minute. Thanks for looking.
The stamp on the left is from Glitz Design Afternoon Muse and the cupcake on the right is from Cocoa Daisy. The sentiment stamp is Ticketed by Katie Pertiet from Autumn Leaves. Love that cupcake, Ms. Nancy!!!

1 comment: