Sunday, February 12, 2012

PSL Week One – Stamping

This week marks the return to our Pro Scrapbookers League over at Club Scrap. For our first week we were challenged to create cards and/or layouts using stamping as an element on the artwork. I finished six layouts and quite a few cards. I won’t post them all right now but here are two of my favorite layouts.

This first one was created on the Raku kit and depicts my visit in October with Mom and Chris to Cumberland Falls in Kentucky. It was Chrissie’s first visit and my first since 1962. Memories.

The second one is about our visit (on the way to Cumberland) to the Colville Covered Bridge in Bourbon County. This was created on the Arts n’ Crafts kit. All supplies are from Club Scrap.

1 comment:

  1. I really like these, clean & crisp! The rounded corners are really a nifty little touch on the waterfall layout (and excellent color choice) and then the covered bridge! Oh terrific photos and the stamping is just right, not too much!

    ReplyDelete