Saturday, March 3, 2012

Another Smitten Counterfeit Layout


















Another "naked" layout. As I said, this seems to be the best method of scrapping for me lately. This Counterfeit Kit system is allowing me to free myself to use "everything in the box" and simply create something from what is in front of me rather than scrambling all over my room to find that exact perfect embellishment or piece of paper, etc. I just dive into the box and make what I can from the contents. I should have learned this lesson LONG ago with my Club Scrap kits.

Anyway, this layout was based upon a sketch recommended by Counterfeit Kit Challenge. The source is Creative Scrappers. This layout goes against my grain as I very very rarely make a one page layout. I actually did not in this case. There's another half of layout on my table waiting to be joined for eternity with this half. It is actually identical to this half. One will probably be turned on it's side in the final iteration. Anyway, it was created with more of my "Smitten" kit from Nancy. Loving it.

1 comment:

  1. this is such a bold & unexpected combination of pattern and texture and color. Way to go Sis!

    ReplyDelete