Saturday, March 31, 2012

Murphys

Just noticed I haven't posted anything since St. Paddy's Day. Doesn't mean I haven't been doing anything but, wow, with the final weeks of PSL, it was all I could do to get things completed and uploaded to Club Scrap. Anyway, this layout was created for a challenge over at PaperArtistsOnline for a layout using three shades of green. This one uses all Club Scrap materials from the Celtic kit (which is actually Asian Artisan and Evergreen) with some mats from Dream in Color. The borders are punched with the Martha Stewart Garden Gate punch. The shamrock doily is from Michael's (courtesy of my little Sis) and the journal tag is from a Smash pad. Covers a day trip up to the gold rush town of Murphys which celebrates all things Irish. Used another one of the Double Take sketches from my Big Picture Class.

1 comment:

  1. super use of the doily! Oh now, is Roy being let out of jail? Love the layout - and great use of the sketch.

    I've been to Murphy's... but what, no photo!

    ReplyDelete