Saturday, March 3, 2012

Smitten Counterfeit Kit Layout










I was starting to panic because I hadn't yet created anything with my beautiful Counterfeit Kit "Smitten" from Nancy. The new kit will be revealed on Monday so I thought it was high time I dig into that box of goodness and create. This layout was made with a challenge in mind from PaperArtistsOnline. It was their February Scrapbook Layout Sketch challenge. The sketch appears to be one from PageMaps. In any case, I missed the deadline but like the sketch so much, I went ahead and used it. Now that it is made, I will be able to percolate some ideas for which photos to use on it. It seems this is the only way I can scrapbook these days. Create the layout and THEN find the photos. Stay tuned for more cute stuff from this kit.

3 comments:

  1. Great layout. as you know, I too am a big believer in "if you build it, they will come" mentality when it comes to scrappin. You're such an inspiration sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors and the heart border. Whenever I make a layout without pictures I don't get pictures onto the layout. I give you credit for follow through :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like the pure artistry of your approach, but I myself lack the follow-up to be able to do the same. In fact, I have a couple of pre-made page kits I received as a prize and I am torn between finding pictures for them and just giving them away as is.

    ReplyDelete