Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Card Class - Day Nine

Back to my Holiday Card Class. On Day Nine, Jennifer McGuire showed us how to create cards using Sentiment stamps. I wasn't overly fond of this technique and had very few sentiment stamps at the time the class was being held. However, thanks to a recent buying spree, I suddenly found myself the lucky owner of quite a few new Christmas sentiments. Still not crazy about the technique, but determined to try each of the techniques taught to us. This one uses materials from my Simon Says Stamp class as well as my scrap stash. The sentiment stamps are mostly from Simon Says Stamp with a few others thrown in for good measure. I don't think I will try this technique again. I used my Martha Stewart Cardinal punch on this one. Love that little guy.

1 comment:

  1. so brave you are trying this one out! A lot of work, and you can now check it off the list! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete