Monday, December 10, 2012

Inspired by Tim's 12 Tags

Twelve months have gone by since Tim Holtz announced he would not be doing the Twelve Tags of Christmas in 2012. Instead, he was making a sensible decision to offer up one tag per month. Less frenzy at the end of the year. Unfortunately, despite my best intentions, I have not made ONE of his tags for 2012 until NOW. I finally attacked the December tag. Primarily because I recently became the proud owner of a set (well, who am I kidding?) both sets of blueprint stamps designed by Mario Rossi III. Love them. So I had to use the snowman, just like Tim, even though I only have the little version. I am loving this little 4x6 card, designed for a pocket scrapbook page. I used Distress Stains on the background and colored my snowman with Distress Markers and a little bit of Stickles. Tissue tape along the bottom beneath some old Heidi Swapp chipboard letters. The snowflake is an embellie from the ClubScrap Joyful kit. Tinsel also from Tim Holtz. I am very happy with this piece. I am posting it over at Simon Says Stamp and Show for their Challenge: Inspired by Tim's 12 Tags. Thanks for looking. 


2 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! I love the Christmas blueprints stamps that you've used on this! Your background is very pretty and I love how you've colorized the snowman on top of it! That little bit of silver tinsel garland across the bottom is a great touch! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one neat snowman. These stamps are growing on me. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete