Monday, December 3, 2012

Washi Tree

Ms.Nancy over at Squirrely Art has challenged us this month to make a card using the latest craze of washi tape. Up until I started receiving the Simon Says Stamp kits, I did not have one inch of washi tape. Now I have it all over the place. However, these strips are actually all from my weekly shopping experience at Target. Not sure they are actually washi but they are tape. This is one of those cards that I didn't have conceptualized before starting and then lost interest in before completing. It is what it is. They always look so much better in my head. Why is that? Card base, label and stamp are from the December Simon Says Stamp Card Kit. White panel is Bristol Smooth cut on the Silhouette allowing a tree to peek through. Faux stitches were applied using a template I bought eighty odd years ago and never used. Hooray. Used my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, eighty years ago? You really do hang onto your stash ;-)
    This is a great use of the tape, lots going on but over all a nice clean and simple look. I may have to copy you! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete