Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Don't Forget to Smile

I'm on a roll. This is my first ever card made with a sketch from My Favorite Things for Wednesday Stamp Club. I'm not quite sure I posted it properly over at Splitcoaststampers but I exercised my crafty muscle by making a card for the sketch and attempting to post it. That's all that counts. This card uses the Simon Says Stamp card kit for April 2013 which featured papers from Fancy Pants Park Bench. The stamp is my new favorite little girl from My Favorite Things called Little Shutterbug. I made a weak attempt at paper piecing but still don't have the courage to color the little girl. Thanks for looking. 

2 comments:

  1. good workout! I'm sure you posted just fine.
    This is a cute stamp, and love the layout and paper you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect paper piecing on a perfectly adorable card. She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete