Friday, June 7, 2013

The Sky's the Limit - Sydney Tower

And yes, believe it or not, I'm back to working on my photos from a trip to Australia in 1989. Slow but steady. 

These photos were taken from the deck of what was called Sydney Tower at the time. In 1989, it was the tallest structure in the Southern Hemisphere. In making this layout, I have learned that this is no longer the case and I believe it's now a poor third. Or maybe even fourth. In any case, the views were fantastic on that June day and I am soooo happy to finally be scrapping these photos. The cardstock is all miscellaneous product from my stash. The buildings, tower and clouds were all cut on the Silhouette. Journaling is computer generated. No challenge. No sketch. Just a scrapbook layout. Thanks for looking. 

3 comments:

  1. THIS is such a great layout! What a fun way to use some of your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG - you are catching up! Love the cut skyline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what? no challenge? no sketch? You wild and crazy gal...you should go rogue more often, this is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete