Saturday, May 17, 2014

Cambria

This is the title page for the section covering our recent trip to Cambria. I am still plugging away at my Hello Story class. For Week 3, Ali gave us these cool arrows in our digital element package. I really like the results although my dear hubby pointed out to me (once the layout was completed) that the two solo photos of us should have been on the same side, pointing at the photo of us together. Oh, well, it's done and I'm still happy with it. Club Scrap paper. Office supply metal-rimmed tags and gold Hardcover Thickers are my only embellishments. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. I L.I.K.E. it! Those arrows are terrific they way they fit into each other. Great selection of paper also. Is the 39 your anniversary years? Sounds about right.

    ReplyDelete