Monday, May 5, 2014

Make A Card Monday

As I've mentioned in the past few months, I am trying to return my focus to scrapbooking. I've done quite well at it so far but my card making is falling behind. So I've decided to have my own Make a Card Monday where I will try to get a few cards made to put in my stash for holidays and birthdays. Unfortunately, this week, I was rather tired and cranky and just didn't have my mojo. But I stuck with it and here is the result. I am posting this over at Paperartistsonline for the monthly card sketch challenge as well as at My Favorite Things Get Sketchy challenge MFTWSC174. I used papers from my stash and the DC Heart Balloons set from MFT. Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

  1. There seems to be plenty of mojo in this card! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete