Sunday, July 6, 2014

60 @ Sixty

This layout was created for Week Four of Hello Story by Ali Edwards over at Big Picture Classes. Still slogging my way through, after a bit of a break for some household duties, etc. The story concept for this week was Time. I chose to chronicle a bike ride I took for my sixtieth birthday. It was my goal to ride 60 miles for 60 years. I used paper from Graphic 45 Race for Time from their Old Curiosity Shoppe Collection along with a Tim Holtz clock stamp. The other cardstock is from my Club Scrap stash. The arrows indicate at which mile the photographs were taken. The time and some other information was handwritten (yes, I know, unusual for me. Ali is really having an influence on me.) I am pleased with my final result although I believe a couple of these photos are too dark and will need to be printed again. Sometimes I'm just not happy with Costco prints. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment