Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A Very Berry Happy Birthday

Today is the birthday of my very best friend, my sister Chrissie. Unfortunately, I am not an organized sister and will be mailing her birthday card to her on the day of her birthday. Bad girl. But at least this way, she can see her card and know it is on the way to her. Love her to pieces even though I'm a procrastinator. 

I wanted to use the newest set of stamps from Stephanie Barnard at The Stamps of Life. The July set is called strawberries2stamp and I think they are adorable. You can't really tell from this photo but I did use a stamp on the fruit itself to color it a light pink. The dies match the stamps and make such a cute card. I also used Stephanie's Fancy Edge Flip It die to make the card base. Can you tell I love her stuff? In fact, the ink is also from The Stamps of Life. There you go. The paper, however, is from American Crafts. It is called Sketchbook by Amy Tangerine. Love it. I hope Chrissie enjoys this card as much as I enjoyed making it for her. Happy birthday, little sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment