Thursday, July 31, 2014

Old Skool Easel Card



The Squirrels Nancy, Farley and I have started up our Squirrely Challenges again. We've had a long break but we are back. This time we each challenged the other two to use a technique or make type of card. Nancy challenged us to make an Easel card without utilizing the dies that have come onto the scene. Mine is very simple but I am happy to use some of my stash of supplies. I bought this popsicle set from The Stamps of Life and hadn't even opened it yet. I used several dies from my stash also and whether you can tell or not, the popsicle is watercolored with a technique I learned in my latest Onlinecardclass, Watercolor for Cardmakers. It's a simple card but I'm happy with it. Thanks for looking. Now go take a gander at the wonderful creations from the other Squirrels.

1 comment: