Saturday, July 28, 2012

28 Sketches - Day 8 - Red Hot Poker


Another layout for my 28 Days of Sketches using Club Scrap materials for the sketch on Day 8. This time I used the All That Jazz kit. The colorful Maya Road felt flowers are from a recent Simon Says Stamp card kit for August. Letter stickers are from ancient sticker stash. All edges inked with Distress Inks. Saralee and I were enchanted by these striking flowers we saw in New Zealand. I had never noticed them before. Once I returned to California, I started seeing them everywhere. Selective perception?  Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. I love this one. That is so cool with the row of photos side-by-side. Perfect paper selection for those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the random deep thoughts are such a nice addition and huge departure from our usual way of journaling. You're blowin my mind with this alternative style sissy!! Rock on. Oh, and the photos ain't bad either :).

    ReplyDelete