Thursday, July 12, 2012

3 Looks, 1 Stamp – Paint Dabber

One Stamp Three Ways 009CCDabber
This is the third card made for the 3 Looks, 1 Stamp challenge at May Flaum’s Camp Scrap. Again, all materials are from Club Scrap. I used cardstock from the Raku kit. And the stamp is from Papillon. The bling is from my stash. All edges inked with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink.
For this Look, I pounced an Adirondack Pearl Paint Dabber onto my craft sheet which already had a coating of Mowed Lawn Distress Ink and  carefully stamped the butterfly stamp into that mess. I then applied the painted stamp onto dark cardstock. The result is a shimmery look. I was quite happy with the results. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I bet it's just shimmery gorgeousness in person! Cool way to use that stamp, and I really like your bursts on there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so this is my favorite. Besides the Raku paper being gorgeous on its own (so luminous!), the shimmer of the pearl paint dabber is a wonderful finishing accent. You have successfully rocked 1 stamp 3 ways!

    ReplyDelete